Scores - Mini-Mocks (Medify)
- The total number of sides of the shapes should be nine. The number of sides on a black figure is counted as double. The largest shape is lower than the smaller ones.
- One or two quadrilaterals means that the arrow points up otherwise the arrow points down. The presence of a circle means the arrow is shaded.
- There are an odd number of shapes and more shaded shapes than unshaded shapes.
- There are three figures with four crossover points and the top left quarter of the space is blank.
- All figures contain at least one triangle, each with one right angle; the number of circles equals the number of right angles; colour is immaterial.
- Set A: The clockwise angle between the open arrow and the solid arrow is 30, 60 or 90 degrees.
- Set B: The blocks can be fitted together to form a 5 x 5 L shape that is two layers thick.
- Set B: Three identical shaded symbols are arranged at the corners of an isosceles triangle (upright or inverted).
- Rule: There are always two squares and 2 circles. The 3 inner shapes 'grow' outwards, keeping their shading and the outer shape collapses into the middle keeping its shading.